Jack French #2 Jack French #2

Fun

I liked the game, but some of the voices got kind of annoying (like Matt's) and sometimes I just clicked random spots and the game continued. I loved the bookstore owner's voice.

Fanta Dash Fanta Dash

Pretty fun

I enjoyed the cartoon mildly, and it help explain what's going on, but I got kinda boring. I loved the game but I couldn't figure out how to make the soda spray thing work...My high score was 11893...I spent a lot of time up in space so I couldn't really enjoy the artwork...

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Pretty nice

I liked the graphics and the music, but some of the questions seemed like they didn't help at all.
Physical: C
Mental: C
Experience: D
Emotional: F
Total: A (?)
(I wish high school would've turned out like this)

Bloons Tower Defense Bloons Tower Defense

Hahaha...Awesome...

I loved this....I was surprised that I actually beat it after I lost 20 lives....I ended it with 1 bomb, 1 super monkey, and 49 dart towers....I was about to add the 50th when the game ended...

moving targets moving targets

I liked it!

Sure it's kinda simple, but it gets really addictive after awhile. The only thing I would fix is just make the targets a little fancier and don't have the screen clear of the targets when it moves to another level. Other than that, you have a great game!

Fakeout Fakeout

Nice game lol

It was ok, I found a couple glitches though like one time when I started the ball, it went to the left and never came back and I didn't loose a life. And if you do right-click Play, it automatically takes you to the next level.

Gateway II Gateway II

Loved it

I loved this game! It was hard at first, then it started making more sense as the storyline (which is great) continued. (I've beaten it twice and I'm still playing it for some reason) If you make a third, that one's going on my list too!

Paliño Paliño

Fun game

Unlike the last prick that reviewed, I thought this game was actually pretty good. It got pretty hard around 500 so I quit, but I still loved it.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Awsome

I love this game! I honestly can't think of anything bad to say about this...Anyway, this is mine:
9-----------2---2-----4-4-6-6-
6-6-2---2---777777--2---2---9-
--------3---3---77778889-c-6-3 -3-3-3-3-3-3-3-1---6-9---9---3 -3-3-3-8---8---3-3-3-3-c------
---77777777777777c--a-----9-1-
--1---1-----4-9---5-5-9-1---1-
--3-3-3---1---1---a---2-1---3-
3-3-4-4-4-4-a--

SousaPalooza SousaPalooza

Go tuba!

First, as a tuba player I thank you
Second, I love this game!